Join Us For An Information Session
CTMA Members and Affiliates in the Greater Toronto Area, you are invited to attend a short information session with hot breakfast buffet on April 21st to hear from Ontario SME precision machining company owners/managers about how the OMLC can help you select and train young people to become good CNC Machinists (Level 1) and good employees for the long run.
The CTMA is a founding member of the OMLC, along with OAC, CME and OCI.
The OMLC Offers You:
- FAST & GOOD – only 26 weeks to have capable, productive CNC machinists (Level 1) – ready to make money for your company
- RELIABLE – 90% success rate – very low risk for your training investment – a proven selection process and training program
- LOW COST – very low hiring and training costs – 50% lower than normal – including $8,000 cash contribution from OMLC
We have screened local candidates available now for you to interview. The next training program starts Monday, June 1, 2015. This is the last time this OMLC’s CNC Machinist (Level 1) Selection and Training Program will be offered.
When / Where
Please join your Ontario SME precision machining business colleagues on:
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015
- 7:30 am to 9:00 am - hot breakfast buffet provided
- The Vue, 195 Galaxy Blvd, Toronto, ON – near Pearson Int’l Airport
for a short information session to find out how your company can benefit through this innovative, highly effective program.